With the increasing economic integration between Hong Kong and the Mainland, cross-boundary traffic has become more frequent than ever. To drive across the boundary, you need to have approval for your car and the driver. You have to apply for a Mainland driving licence, an Approval Notice for the vehicle and driver from the Guangdong Public Security Bureau and a closed road permit for the vehicle from the Transport Department. You should also complete other formalities in the Mainland. To Assisting clients in dealing with all of these complicated formalities and obtaining China-HK Cross-Border License Plate, both self-use and investment, is HKQI’s profession.